- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
- Looking Back at My 2017 Year of Reading: A Bookish Survey
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Estlin McPhee Talks LOTS of Queer YA and more!
- Reading and Re-Reading FALL ON YOUR KNEES by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- 2 of 5 stars to Riptide Summer by Lisa Freeman goodreads.com/review/show/21… 30 minutes ago
- RT @hkpmcgregor: Delighted to announce #PublishingUnbound, an evening on the future of publishing in Canada! Featuring @jordoisdead, @Kater… 1 hour ago
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ReadingLindy Unfortunately I couldn't see! 17 hours ago
- RT @diannaeanderson: Wanna try something. This is for ladies who date men. RT this if you’ve ever blocked a number or ghosted on a guy bec… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Bisexual
Interview with a Queer Reader: Anna Talks NEVADA by Imogen Binnie, Looking for Light-Hearted Trans Books, Having a Wife Who’s a Librarian, and More!
Anna is a bisexual and gray-ace trans woman from Wisconsin, and is finally settling into these identities after years of questioning. Reading, especially LGBTQ2IA+ books, is a crucial part of this process for her. She loves being outdoors, especially going … Continue reading
Steam Clean by Toronto-based comic artist and writer Laura Ķeniņš is one of those tiny little gems of a book that takes you by complete surprise. The unadorned, colourful illustrations are deceptively simple. And for a small graphic novel that’s … Continue reading
Bisexual erasure is always a piece of poopy garbage, but it’s especially disheartening to encounter it while reading a book during Bi Visibility Week. Let me explain: I recently read the fantasy YA book Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I … Continue reading
Whether your jam is urban fantasy, food memoir, erotica, graphic coming-of-age, epic fantasy, romance, or contemporary queer realism, there’s a bisexual Canadian book on this list for you! She of the Mountains by Vivek Shraya “In the beginning, there is … Continue reading
These are some of my favourite books, and I bet they will become your favourites too once you read them. These books are all written by queer and/or trans Asian Canadian authors AND all feature queer and/or trans Asian Canadian … Continue reading
Read, Buy, and Promote Books by People of Color: Tips, Plus a List of 11 Favorite Books by Authors of Color
One of the things I’m committed to doing in the face of white supremacy is uplifting and supporting the voices of people of colour. This includes buying, reading, and promoting books by people of colour! Three years ago, I was … Continue reading
Interview with a Queer Reader: Anna Marie Talks Life-Changing Queer Books Like ORANGES ARE NOT THE ONLY FRUIT and Being Forced to Read Books by White Cis Straight Men
August’s queer reader of the month is Anna Marie! They describe themselves as a “mess of confusion always,” as well as a “red sick witch, a crip, a queer, a person who is very obsessed with nouns because they lack … Continue reading