- A Romance about Love and Grief: A Review of the Graphic Novel FORWARD by Lisa Maas
- “I love them dancing, dancing”: A Review of the Poetry Collection ALL VIOLET by Rani Rivera
- May Update: Don’t Forget You Can Win Queer Books from Me Each Month!
- Interview With A Queer Reader: Sophia Talks Ace Representation, Jeanette Winterson, Queer YA, and more!
- March Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Events Featuring Casey Plett, Amber Dawn, &Joshua Whitehead, Queer BC Book Prize Nominees, and More!
- RT @hkpmcgregor: This opinion piece by @WordsandGuitar on UBCAccountable and the outcome of the arbitration is SO GOOD and SO NECESSARY. It… 8 hours ago
- RT @jess_reads: Okay everyone, listen up: THE KISS QUOTIENT by Helen Hoang was adorable and sexy and thoughtful and I read it in one sittin… 8 hours ago
- RT @Arsenalpulp: Thanks @nowtoronto for including books by @AmberDawnWrites and @caseyplett in their list of queer reads for summer! https:… 8 hours ago
- RT @rachel_w: I’m about a third of the way through this book and I can already tell this is gonna be a problem twitter.com/canlesbrarian/… 1 day ago
- RT @bufferingcast: Happy Father’s Day to the best chosen family dad in all the land 😍 https://t.co/WH5suD1mwf 1 day ago
Category Archives: Caribbean
Happy Black History Month! Some of these are new, some of these are old, all of them are undoubtedly going to be awesome when I finally read them. They range from magical realism and science fiction to middle grade and … Continue reading
Interview With a Queer Reader: Sanchari Sur Talks Queer South Asian Writing, Naked Heart Festival, and More!
Sanchari Sur is a PhD candidate in English at Wilfrid Laurier University. Her research focuses on South Asian Canadian Writers (women, to be specific), as well as representations of subaltern bodies in those written works, and how those bodies challenge … Continue reading
Have I mentioned lately how much I love short stories? I mean, I adore a good novel too, obviously, but novels get a lot of love, whereas short stories and the writers who are so talented at writing them get … Continue reading
I love audiobooks for the fact that they allow me to read at times when I would otherwise be forced to not read (see: exercising, cleaning, doing the dishes, walking) but Canadian audiobooks can be hard to find, let alone … Continue reading
Whether your jam is urban fantasy, food memoir, erotica, graphic coming-of-age, epic fantasy, romance, or contemporary queer realism, there’s a bisexual Canadian book on this list for you! She of the Mountains by Vivek Shraya “In the beginning, there is … Continue reading
The 29th Annual Lambda Awards ceremony happened last night, which means we have a whole new list of acclaimed LGBTQ books to add to your TBR. These are the winners I’m most excited about, some that I’ve read and reviewed … Continue reading
Did you know it was exactly five years ago that I started this blog? I can’t believe it, and probably wouldn’t have noticed except for a handy WordPress notification that popped up last week when I logged in and informed … Continue reading