- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
- Looking Back at My 2017 Year of Reading: A Bookish Survey
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Estlin McPhee Talks LOTS of Queer YA and more!
- Reading and Re-Reading FALL ON YOUR KNEES by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- 2 of 5 stars to Riptide Summer by Lisa Freeman goodreads.com/review/show/21… 36 minutes ago
- RT @hkpmcgregor: Delighted to announce #PublishingUnbound, an evening on the future of publishing in Canada! Featuring @jordoisdead, @Kater… 1 hour ago
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ReadingLindy Unfortunately I couldn't see! 17 hours ago
- RT @diannaeanderson: Wanna try something. This is for ladies who date men. RT this if you’ve ever blocked a number or ghosted on a guy bec… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Gay
Estlin McPhee is a writer and collective organizer living on Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh land in Vancouver. They work with youth and live with cats. For five years, they co-organized REVERB, an anti-oppressive queer reading series. Estlin’s writing can be … Continue reading
The title says it all; I do mean a queer Canadian book gift guide for everyone. For the cynical, ironic millennial in your life: Everything is Awful and You’re a Terrible Person by Daniel Zomparelli This collection of interconnected short … Continue reading
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Upcoming Queer Issue of Room Magazine, Fantasy by Trans Femmes, New Queer Indigenous Work, and More!
Welcome to this second installment of my new monthly-ish column news about stuff that’s happening in the Canadian and/or Indigenous LGBTQ2IA+ literary world. Have something you think I should cover next time? Send me an email: stepaniukcasey [at] gmail.com. Did … Continue reading
Interview with a Queer Reader: Cameron Talks PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER, Queer Australian Books, and more!
Cameron is a gay man studying and writing in Sydney, Australia. He reads a bunch, watches a lot of film, and reviews local work for the student magazine he’s an editor on. Cameron also writes a fair bit of fiction. … Continue reading
Vancouver writer and psychologist Lydia Kwa’s latest offering Oracle Bone is an epic and ambitious novel that’s a skillful blend of magical realism and historical fiction, with notes of epic fantasy and mythology as well, to create a book that, … Continue reading
Have I mentioned lately how much I love short stories? I mean, I adore a good novel too, obviously, but novels get a lot of love, whereas short stories and the writers who are so talented at writing them get … Continue reading
The Clothesline Swing by Ahmad Danny Ramadan is one of those books that makes me feel privileged just to have gotten the chance to read it. One of the most amazing things about reading (and there are many) is how … Continue reading