- Not as Scary As I Hoped, but Cute Lesbians?: A Review of THE DARK BENEATH THE ICE by Amelinda Bérubé
- Delicious Italian Food and a Lack of Cohesion: A Review of Monica Meneghetti’s WHAT THE MOUTH WANTS
- “My bindi tells me where I’m from / my bindi reminds me of my mom”: A Review of Vivek Shraya’s Gender-Diverse Picture Book THE BOY & THE BINDI
- A Dark and Humorous Look at the Life of a Lesbian Stay-at-Home Mom: A Review of Ann-Marie MacDonald’s ADULT ONSET
- Viscerally Real Queers, Dyke Processing, Kink, and Disability in Jane Eaton Hamilton’s novel WEEKEND
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Non Binary
Viscerally Real Queers, Dyke Processing, Kink, and Disability in Jane Eaton Hamilton’s novel WEEKEND
Oof. You know when a book feels almost too real? That was my experience with Jane Eaton Hamilton’s novel Weekend. I don’t know if I’ve read a novel about queer relationships that felt so viscerally authentic, ever. This is a … Continue reading
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Lots of Queer and Trans Writers Will Be at Growing Room in Vancouver, Plus Exciting New Work to Read and Put On Your TBR
Here are some rad things that have happened or will be happening in the queer Can Lit world recently: Did you know queer Vancouver based poet Leah Horlick has a new poem called “Wing (I Take It Back)” published online … Continue reading
Happy Black History Month! Some of these are new, some of these are old, all of them are undoubtedly going to be awesome when I finally read them. They range from magical realism and science fiction to middle grade and … Continue reading
Interview With A Queer Reader: Paige Allen Talks AN UNKINDNESS OF GHOSTS, Queer Fan Fiction, and More!
Paige Allen is a a 24-year-old navigating corporate life in Greater Boston by day; by night, she is, in her own words, “a passionate fangirl and supporter of superheroes, comics, science fiction, fantasy, YA fiction and the Food Network.” In … Continue reading
Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
Meet Lara, who is a 22-year-old nonbinary lesbian from Europe! She is currently a computer engineering major who likes linguistics as a guilty pleasure; this means she doesn’t have a lot of free time on her hands! When Lara was … Continue reading