- A Romance about Love and Grief: A Review of the Graphic Novel FORWARD by Lisa Maas
- “I love them dancing, dancing”: A Review of the Poetry Collection ALL VIOLET by Rani Rivera
- May Update: Don’t Forget You Can Win Queer Books from Me Each Month!
- Interview With A Queer Reader: Sophia Talks Ace Representation, Jeanette Winterson, Queer YA, and more!
- March Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Events Featuring Casey Plett, Amber Dawn, &Joshua Whitehead, Queer BC Book Prize Nominees, and More!
- On page 160 of 384 of Forbidden, by Beverly Jenkins goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 hours ago
- On page 136 of 384 of Forbidden, by Beverly Jenkins: Fascinating historical details so f... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 6 hours ago
- RT @mobrienbooks: Pride is so soon! Reminders: •Ace and aro people are queer and welcome at Pride •Bi and pan people are queer regardless o… 10 hours ago
- Can we make shirts that proudly proclaim "unsophisticated consumer," aka reader of romance novels? twitter.com/courtneymilan/… 10 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: One True Way by Shannon Hitchcock goodreads.com/review/show/24… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Patreon
Yes, did you know that if you’re a patron who gives at the $3 level or more on Patreon you get one entry per month in a draw to win a queer book? It is very fun and exciting to … Continue reading
Happy March (even though it’s almost over)! You may have noticed the dismal amount of posts the last month or so (or maybe you haven’t, I don’t know how much people are actually paying attention!). I’ve been working as a … Continue reading
Happy February! It’s been over a year since I started this Patreon and I am so grateful for all your support! Many of you have been patrons since the very beginning when I hesitantly dove into the whole Patreon thing … Continue reading
December Patreon Update: New Column Called Queer Can Lit Newsflash, More Interview with a Queer Reader Posts, and More!
Happy holidays and welcome back to my monthly update that I’m not sure I can call monthly anymore since I skipped last month! October was a bananas month for me for a few reasons, which made me late in my … Continue reading
Happy October and happy Halloween, my favourite holiday! This is by far my most belated update, and for that I am sorry! I do realize October is almost over and yet here I am posting the update I usually do … Continue reading
Happy fall! Why does September always feel like New Years to me even when I’m not going back to school? Anyway, not a ton of news to report Patreon-wise, but I am currently at $96 a month which is pretty … Continue reading
Happy August! I have lots to tell you all in this month’s Patreon update (click on that link if you don’t know what I’m talking about when I say Patreon). First of all, welcome new patrons—there are five of you … Continue reading