- LGBTQ Community, Drag Culture, and Self-Acceptance in KINGS, QUEENS, AND IN-BETWEENS by Tanya Boteju
- Art, Activism, Identity, and Spirituality in Samra Habib’s WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE: A QUEER MUSLIM MEMOIR
- A Ferocious, Devastating YA Thriller: A Review of SADIE by Courtney Summers
- Sarcastic Sex Workers and Lesbian Frog Catchers in Emma Donoghue’s Historical Novel Frog Music
- “riot grrrl raised me, I’m rigorous af, and I breathe the fire of nookomis into everything I do”: A Review of nîtisânak by Lindsay Nixon
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Patreon
Hi everyone! I’ve made the hard decision to cancel my Patreon account, effective immediately. As I’m sure some of you have noticed, my posts have been few and far between lately, and I’m very sorry for that! At the end … Continue reading
Yes, did you know that if you’re a patron who gives at the $3 level or more on Patreon you get one entry per month in a draw to win a queer book? It is very fun and exciting to … Continue reading
Happy March (even though it’s almost over)! You may have noticed the dismal amount of posts the last month or so (or maybe you haven’t, I don’t know how much people are actually paying attention!). I’ve been working as a … Continue reading
Happy February! It’s been over a year since I started this Patreon and I am so grateful for all your support! Many of you have been patrons since the very beginning when I hesitantly dove into the whole Patreon thing … Continue reading
December Patreon Update: New Column Called Queer Can Lit Newsflash, More Interview with a Queer Reader Posts, and More!
Happy holidays and welcome back to my monthly update that I’m not sure I can call monthly anymore since I skipped last month! October was a bananas month for me for a few reasons, which made me late in my … Continue reading
Happy October and happy Halloween, my favourite holiday! This is by far my most belated update, and for that I am sorry! I do realize October is almost over and yet here I am posting the update I usually do … Continue reading
Happy fall! Why does September always feel like New Years to me even when I’m not going back to school? Anyway, not a ton of news to report Patreon-wise, but I am currently at $96 a month which is pretty … Continue reading