- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
- Looking Back at My 2017 Year of Reading: A Bookish Survey
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Estlin McPhee Talks LOTS of Queer YA and more!
- Reading and Re-Reading FALL ON YOUR KNEES by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- 2 of 5 stars to Riptide Summer by Lisa Freeman goodreads.com/review/show/21… 34 minutes ago
- RT @hkpmcgregor: Delighted to announce #PublishingUnbound, an evening on the future of publishing in Canada! Featuring @jordoisdead, @Kater… 1 hour ago
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ReadingLindy Unfortunately I couldn't see! 17 hours ago
- RT @diannaeanderson: Wanna try something. This is for ladies who date men. RT this if you’ve ever blocked a number or ghosted on a guy bec… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Romance
I love audiobooks for the fact that they allow me to read at times when I would otherwise be forced to not read (see: exercising, cleaning, doing the dishes, walking) but Canadian audiobooks can be hard to find, let alone … Continue reading
Whether your jam is urban fantasy, food memoir, erotica, graphic coming-of-age, epic fantasy, romance, or contemporary queer realism, there’s a bisexual Canadian book on this list for you! She of the Mountains by Vivek Shraya “In the beginning, there is … Continue reading
When I say “beach reads,” I mean books that are relatively light-hearted in content, have a writing style that isn’t dense, and are easy to pick up and put down (i.e., don’t have very convoluted plots). You may read these … Continue reading
Two-Spirit Futures: A Review of LOVE BEYOND BODY, SPACE, & TIME: AN INDIGENOUS LGBT SCI FI ANTHOLOGY
Some books are just like a delicious treat that you want to savour for as long as possible. Love Beyond Body, Space, & Time: An Indigenous LGBT Sci-Fi Anthology is one of those books. It’s a slim volume of short … Continue reading
Aside from Kai Cheng Thom’s poetry collection, which I FUCKING LOVED, I haven’t read any of the upcoming and new queer Canadian books on this list yet. But I am looking forward to reading all of them. Check out these … Continue reading
A Military-Tastic End to This Lesbian Military Sci Fi Saga: A Review of VORTEX OF CRIMSON by Lise MacTague
Vortex of Crimson by Lise MacTague is the third book in her military science fiction / romance trilogy On Deception’s Edge. If you intend to read this trilogy—and I definitely recommend it for fans of both the genres lesbian romance … Continue reading