- Interview with a Queer Reader: Al Talks the Legacy of DYKES TO WATCH OUT FOR, Lesbian Mysteries, Tamora Pierce, and more!
- September Patreon Update: Check out Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian on Tumblr!
- Queer Books Coming in Fall 2017 from Arsenal Pulp Press
- Lovely Writing, Interesting Moments, and Well Drawn Characters, But No Narrative Tension: A Review of Eva Crocker’s Debut Short Story Collection BARRELLING FORWARD
- 8 Awesome Asian Canadian Queer Books
- 3 of 5 stars to Notes of a Crocodile by Qiu Miaojin goodreads.com/review/show/20… 2 hours ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Carry On by Rainbow Rowell goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 hours ago
- RT @SG_Marsh: Happy #BiWeek! Queer readers, RT this + follow for a chance to win one of my ARCs of REIGN (ft. a bi heroine) + goodies. 🌈 In… 7 hours ago
- RT @VPL: LiterASIAN comes to @VPL, Sept. 21 and 23! Featuring authors @JenSookfongLee @theloudlady @JanieChang33 and more! https://t.co/3H… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Trans Feminine
These are some of my favourite books, and I bet they will become your favourites too once you read them. These books are all written by queer and/or trans Asian Canadian authors AND all feature queer and/or trans Asian Canadian … Continue reading
Read, Buy, and Promote Books by People of Color: Tips, Plus a List of 11 Favorite Books by Authors of Color
One of the things I’m committed to doing in the face of white supremacy is uplifting and supporting the voices of people of colour. This includes buying, reading, and promoting books by people of colour! Three years ago, I was … Continue reading
Meanwhile, Elsewhere: Science Fiction and Fantasy from Transgender Writers edited by Casey Plett and Cat Fitzpatrick This big fat anthology due out in September is just so exciting. It’s a collection of speculative writing from 25 trans writers from the … Continue reading
Two-Spirit Futures: A Review of LOVE BEYOND BODY, SPACE, & TIME: AN INDIGENOUS LGBT SCI FI ANTHOLOGY
Some books are just like a delicious treat that you want to savour for as long as possible. Love Beyond Body, Space, & Time: An Indigenous LGBT Sci-Fi Anthology is one of those books. It’s a slim volume of short … Continue reading
The 29th Annual Lambda Awards ceremony happened last night, which means we have a whole new list of acclaimed LGBTQ books to add to your TBR. These are the winners I’m most excited about, some that I’ve read and reviewed … Continue reading
Interview with a Queer Reader: Daniel Shank Cruz Talks Bisexual Books, Queer Mennonite Writers, Tips for Finding New Queer Books and Authors, and More!
June’s queer reader is Daniel Shank Cruz! He grew up in New York City and Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in a Mennonite family. It was because of his Mennonite background that he first got into reading Canadian literature through reading Mennonite writers, … Continue reading
Did you know it was exactly five years ago that I started this blog? I can’t believe it, and probably wouldn’t have noticed except for a handy WordPress notification that popped up last week when I logged in and informed … Continue reading