- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
- Looking Back at My 2017 Year of Reading: A Bookish Survey
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Estlin McPhee Talks LOTS of Queer YA and more!
- Reading and Re-Reading FALL ON YOUR KNEES by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- 2 of 5 stars to Riptide Summer by Lisa Freeman goodreads.com/review/show/21… 40 minutes ago
- RT @hkpmcgregor: Delighted to announce #PublishingUnbound, an evening on the future of publishing in Canada! Featuring @jordoisdead, @Kater… 1 hour ago
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ReadingLindy Unfortunately I couldn't see! 17 hours ago
- RT @diannaeanderson: Wanna try something. This is for ladies who date men. RT this if you’ve ever blocked a number or ghosted on a guy bec… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Trans Masculine
This is a year-end reading survey I’ve been using for a couple years now that I stole from Danika at The Lesbrary in 2014. If you’re not following The Lesbrary, you’re missing out on a lot of rad queer women’s … Continue reading
What Else Can I Say Except I Loved It?: A Review of MEANWHILE ELSEWHERE: SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY FROM TRANSGENDER WRITERS
I honestly don’t even know how to begin this review because I loved Meanwhile Elsewhere: Science Fiction and Fantasy from Transgender Writers so damn much and I think I must accept that I will never be able to express in … Continue reading
I love audiobooks for the fact that they allow me to read at times when I would otherwise be forced to not read (see: exercising, cleaning, doing the dishes, walking) but Canadian audiobooks can be hard to find, let alone … Continue reading
Meanwhile, Elsewhere: Science Fiction and Fantasy from Transgender Writers edited by Casey Plett and Cat Fitzpatrick This big fat anthology due out in September is just so exciting. It’s a collection of speculative writing from 25 trans writers from the … Continue reading
It’s not every day that you read a book that reminds you of one of the most important and powerful queer books ever written: Leslie Feinberg’s Stone Butch Blues. But this is exactly what I was thinking while I was … Continue reading
2017’s Very Exciting Shortlist for the Dayne Ogilvie Prize for Emerging LGBTQ Writers: Kai Cheng Thom, Eva Crocker, and Ali Blythe
If you’re at all interested in Canadian LGBTQ2IA+ books, you have probably at least heard of the Dayne Ogilvie Prize. It’s an annual $4000 prize given by the Writers’ Trust of Canada for emerging LGBTQ-identified writers. Every year amazing writers … Continue reading