- A Romance about Love and Grief: A Review of the Graphic Novel FORWARD by Lisa Maas
- “I love them dancing, dancing”: A Review of the Poetry Collection ALL VIOLET by Rani Rivera
- May Update: Don’t Forget You Can Win Queer Books from Me Each Month!
- Interview With A Queer Reader: Sophia Talks Ace Representation, Jeanette Winterson, Queer YA, and more!
- March Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Events Featuring Casey Plett, Amber Dawn, &Joshua Whitehead, Queer BC Book Prize Nominees, and More!
- On page 160 of 384 of Forbidden, by Beverly Jenkins goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 hours ago
- On page 136 of 384 of Forbidden, by Beverly Jenkins: Fascinating historical details so f... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 6 hours ago
- RT @mobrienbooks: Pride is so soon! Reminders: •Ace and aro people are queer and welcome at Pride •Bi and pan people are queer regardless o… 10 hours ago
- Can we make shirts that proudly proclaim "unsophisticated consumer," aka reader of romance novels? twitter.com/courtneymilan/… 10 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: One True Way by Shannon Hitchcock goodreads.com/review/show/24… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Vancouver
March Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Events Featuring Casey Plett, Amber Dawn, &Joshua Whitehead, Queer BC Book Prize Nominees, and More!
There are a lot of exciting things happening in the queer can lit world! Let’s get to them: Did you know Casey Plett has a new novel called Little Fish coming out? If you’ve been reading my blog, then yes … Continue reading
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Lots of Queer and Trans Writers Will Be at Growing Room in Vancouver, Plus Exciting New Work to Read and Put On Your TBR
Here are some rad things that have happened or will be happening in the queer Can Lit world recently: Did you know queer Vancouver based poet Leah Horlick has a new poem called “Wing (I Take It Back)” published online … Continue reading
Are you a bookish LGBTQ2IA+ person living in Metro Vancouver? Well you’re in luck, because an awesome event right up your alley is coming up in February: Out On The Shelves LGBTQ2IA+ Library is having a Grand Opening Party! You … Continue reading
I recently published a lengthy post reviewing my 2017 year in books, but I thought my top eight deserved a post all to themselves. Here are my absolute favourite books that I read last year (many published in 2017, but … Continue reading
This is a year-end reading survey I’ve been using for a couple years now that I stole from Danika at The Lesbrary in 2014. If you’re not following The Lesbrary, you’re missing out on a lot of rad queer women’s … Continue reading
Estlin McPhee is a writer and collective organizer living on Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh land in Vancouver. They work with youth and live with cats. For five years, they co-organized REVERB, an anti-oppressive queer reading series. Estlin’s writing can be … Continue reading
The title says it all; I do mean a queer Canadian book gift guide for everyone. For the cynical, ironic millennial in your life: Everything is Awful and You’re a Terrible Person by Daniel Zomparelli This collection of interconnected short … Continue reading