- Queer Can Lit Newsflash: New Arsenal Pulp Press Books, Queer Canadian Books on 2017 Best Books Lists, and More!
- The Best (Mostly Queer) Books I Read in 2017
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
- Looking Back at My 2017 Year of Reading: A Bookish Survey
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
- First day facilitating a book club at the library...first day of my period! Thanks body! 3 hours ago
- RT @morganmpage: "What do you mean it's wrong to criminalize HIV?" 1. If a person is on their meds, they can't transmit HIV. 2. All ppl in… 3 hours ago
- @shawnmooney Thanks Shawn! 4 hours ago
- On page 104 of 400 of Island of Exiles, by Erica Cameron: Into it so far! I have a feeli... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 13 hours ago
- @shawnmooney Thank you! I wasn't sure if there really wasn't someone or if it was just my inadequate knowledge about GBQ men's lit. 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Young Adult
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: New Arsenal Pulp Press Books, Queer Canadian Books on 2017 Best Books Lists, and More!
Is this December’s Queer Can Lit Newsflash or is it January’s?? Only time will tell! Here are some things that have been happening in Canadian LGBTQ2IA+ bookish world: Vancouver’s Arsenal Pulp Press has some new books coming out in 2018, … Continue reading
Estlin McPhee is a writer and collective organizer living on Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh land in Vancouver. They work with youth and live with cats. For five years, they co-organized REVERB, an anti-oppressive queer reading series. Estlin’s writing can be … Continue reading
The title says it all; I do mean a queer Canadian book gift guide for everyone. For the cynical, ironic millennial in your life: Everything is Awful and You’re a Terrible Person by Daniel Zomparelli This collection of interconnected short … Continue reading
Interview with a Queer Reader: Amanda Talks Octavia Butler’s Genius, Rereading Tamora Pierce, Alison Bechdel’s FUN HOME, and more!
Amanda is a 24-year-old genderqueer, Midwestern Hufflepuff. (Yeah, Hufflepuff solidarity!) Amanda is queer, nonmonogamous, and very feminist. She works at a nonprofit arthouse theater and film festival as the Director of Theater Operations. They also volunteer with the Harry Potter … Continue reading
Interview with a Queer Reader: Anna Talks NEVADA by Imogen Binnie, Looking for Light-Hearted Trans Books, Having a Wife Who’s a Librarian, and More!
Anna is a bisexual and gray-ace trans woman from Wisconsin, and is finally settling into these identities after years of questioning. Reading, especially LGBTQ2IA+ books, is a crucial part of this process for her. She loves being outdoors, especially going … Continue reading
Whether your jam is urban fantasy, food memoir, erotica, graphic coming-of-age, epic fantasy, romance, or contemporary queer realism, there’s a bisexual Canadian book on this list for you! She of the Mountains by Vivek Shraya “In the beginning, there is … Continue reading