- The Ten Queer Black Books I’m Most Excited to Read in 2018
- Interview With A Queer Reader: Paige Allen Talks AN UNKINDNESS OF GHOSTS, Queer Fan Fiction, and More!
- February Patreon Update: Thanks For Supporting Me My First Year of Using Patreon!
- Three New Must-Read Queer Canadian Poetry Books
- You Should Come to the Grand Opening Party of Out On The Shelves, Vancouver’s LGBTQ2IA+ Library
- On page 152 of 290 of The Rules and Regulations for Mediating Myths &, by F.T. Lukens goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 hours ago
- On page 123 of 290 of The Rules and Regulations for Mediating Myths &, by F.T. Lukens goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 14 hours ago
- On page 90 of 290 of The Rules and Regulations for Mediating Myths &, by F.T. Lukens goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 14 hours ago
- @caseyplett @Arsenalpulp ❤️❤️❤️ 1 day ago
- 2 of 5 stars to The Party Wall by Catherine Leroux goodreads.com/review/show/22… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: best queer books of 2017
I recently published a lengthy post reviewing my 2017 year in books, but I thought my top eight deserved a post all to themselves. Here are my absolute favourite books that I read last year (many published in 2017, but … Continue reading
This is a year-end reading survey I’ve been using for a couple years now that I stole from Danika at The Lesbrary in 2014. If you’re not following The Lesbrary, you’re missing out on a lot of rad queer women’s … Continue reading