- A Ferocious, Devastating YA Thriller: A Review of SADIE by Courtney Summers
- Sarcastic Sex Workers and Lesbian Frog Catchers in Emma Donoghue’s Historical Novel Frog Music
- “riot grrrl raised me, I’m rigorous af, and I breathe the fire of nookomis into everything I do”: A Review of nîtisânak by Lindsay Nixon
- Big News: No More Patreon
- My 2018 Year in Reading: Favourite Books of the Year, Most Memorable Character, Best Cover, and More!
- RT @meyrude: i consulted on this book!!! it’s absolutely one of the best queer romances and trans romances i’ve ever read!! check it out!!!… 13 hours ago
- RT @VI_Library: Studies have shown that it is CRITICAL to your mental health to take breaks at work. A book is the perfect escape, whether… 14 hours ago
- RT @TGStoneButch: Thread. I am tired of publishers continuing to make these awful harmful choices wrt book descriptions for books with tran… 14 hours ago
- RT @leora_hugs: Some things people are entitled to: -Healthcare -Being treated with dignity -Bodily autonomy -Food and water Some things p… 14 hours ago
- RT @malindalo: I've been a regular @autostraddle reader for years but only an irregular $ supporter. This Pride I've decided to put my $ wh… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Billy-Ray Belcourt
Don’t miss these collections! If you get them soon, you may even finish reading them before me—I’ve currently got All Violet and This Wound Is A World on my bedside table and just recently posted my review of Lyric Sexology … Continue reading
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Upcoming Queer Issue of Room Magazine, Fantasy by Trans Femmes, New Queer Indigenous Work, and More!
Welcome to this second installment of my new monthly-ish column news about stuff that’s happening in the Canadian and/or Indigenous LGBTQ2IA+ literary world. Have something you think I should cover next time? Send me an email: stepaniukcasey [at] gmail.com. Did … Continue reading