- A Romance about Love and Grief: A Review of the Graphic Novel FORWARD by Lisa Maas
- “I love them dancing, dancing”: A Review of the Poetry Collection ALL VIOLET by Rani Rivera
- May Update: Don’t Forget You Can Win Queer Books from Me Each Month!
- Interview With A Queer Reader: Sophia Talks Ace Representation, Jeanette Winterson, Queer YA, and more!
- March Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Events Featuring Casey Plett, Amber Dawn, &Joshua Whitehead, Queer BC Book Prize Nominees, and More!
- RT @hkpmcgregor: This opinion piece by @WordsandGuitar on UBCAccountable and the outcome of the arbitration is SO GOOD and SO NECESSARY. It… 8 hours ago
- RT @jess_reads: Okay everyone, listen up: THE KISS QUOTIENT by Helen Hoang was adorable and sexy and thoughtful and I read it in one sittin… 8 hours ago
- RT @Arsenalpulp: Thanks @nowtoronto for including books by @AmberDawnWrites and @caseyplett in their list of queer reads for summer! https:… 8 hours ago
- RT @rachel_w: I’m about a third of the way through this book and I can already tell this is gonna be a problem twitter.com/canlesbrarian/… 1 day ago
- RT @bufferingcast: Happy Father’s Day to the best chosen family dad in all the land 😍 https://t.co/WH5suD1mwf 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Billy-Ray Belcourt
Don’t miss these collections! If you get them soon, you may even finish reading them before me—I’ve currently got All Violet and This Wound Is A World on my bedside table and just recently posted my review of Lyric Sexology … Continue reading
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Upcoming Queer Issue of Room Magazine, Fantasy by Trans Femmes, New Queer Indigenous Work, and More!
Welcome to this second installment of my new monthly-ish column news about stuff that’s happening in the Canadian and/or Indigenous LGBTQ2IA+ literary world. Have something you think I should cover next time? Send me an email: stepaniukcasey [at] gmail.com. Did … Continue reading