- “riot grrrl raised me, I’m rigorous af, and I breathe the fire of nookomis into everything I do”: A Review of nîtisânak by Lindsay Nixon
- Big News: No More Patreon
- My 2018 Year in Reading: Favourite Books of the Year, Most Memorable Character, Best Cover, and More!
- The 10 Best Queer Books of 2018 (that I read, at least)
- Not as Scary As I Hoped, but Cute Lesbians?: A Review of THE DARK BENEATH THE ICE by Amelinda Bérubé
- Yes twitter.com/feministlib/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @bibookishbabe: ITS HERE!! The LGBTQ+ blogger/youtuber directory featuring over 100 creators🌈 if you missed out on being included this t… 2 hours ago
- @skafuller There are great suggestions in the comments already, including donating to the Friends of the Library, u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The power of queer books! twitter.com/spint011/statu… 4 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: Lovely War by Julie Berry goodreads.com/review/show/27… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Billy-Ray Belcourt
Don’t miss these collections! If you get them soon, you may even finish reading them before me—I’ve currently got All Violet and This Wound Is A World on my bedside table and just recently posted my review of Lyric Sexology … Continue reading
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Upcoming Queer Issue of Room Magazine, Fantasy by Trans Femmes, New Queer Indigenous Work, and More!
Welcome to this second installment of my new monthly-ish column news about stuff that’s happening in the Canadian and/or Indigenous LGBTQ2IA+ literary world. Have something you think I should cover next time? Send me an email: stepaniukcasey [at] gmail.com. Did … Continue reading