- A Trans Novel to Break You, and Build You Back Up: A Review of Casey Plett’s LITTLE FISH
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Julie Rak Talks Women’s Bookstores, Gay Biker Books, Finding Your Own Queer History in Books, and More!
- “I believe in dangerous stories”: A Review of FIERCE FEMMES AND NOTORIOUS LIARS by Kai Cheng Thom
- Heck Yes, Queer Femme Romance!: A Review of Band Vs. Band, Volume 2 by Kathleen Jacques
- The Small Town Lesbian Survivor Ghost Story of Your Dreams: A Review of Amber Dawn’s SODOM ROAD EXIT
- RT @JenSookfongLee: Friends, I am beyond thrilled to see The Woo-Woo by @lindsaymwong on the Weston Prize shortlist. This book, which made… 13 hours ago
- "Out for a walk ... bitch" 13 hours ago
- Omg this is gonna be so great!!! One of my all-time favourite books! twitter.com/ColeSayers/sta… 14 hours ago
- RT @TereseMarieM: I can't say what it means to be recognized in Canada. I left under duress, and I've always felt like I failed or retreate… 16 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Sunshine by Robin McKinley goodreads.com/review/show/25… 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Billy-Ray Belcourt
Don’t miss these collections! If you get them soon, you may even finish reading them before me—I’ve currently got All Violet and This Wound Is A World on my bedside table and just recently posted my review of Lyric Sexology … Continue reading
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Upcoming Queer Issue of Room Magazine, Fantasy by Trans Femmes, New Queer Indigenous Work, and More!
Welcome to this second installment of my new monthly-ish column news about stuff that’s happening in the Canadian and/or Indigenous LGBTQ2IA+ literary world. Have something you think I should cover next time? Send me an email: stepaniukcasey [at] gmail.com. Did … Continue reading