- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
- Looking Back at My 2017 Year of Reading: A Bookish Survey
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Estlin McPhee Talks LOTS of Queer YA and more!
- Reading and Re-Reading FALL ON YOUR KNEES by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- RT @RedIsDead: Feminism has gone too far. Men have been pushed to the brink of becoming nervous & considerate on their first dates. I'm so… 4 hours ago
- Yeah you suck Amazon twitter.com/GMPOLL/status/… 4 hours ago
- Adorable text my partner just sent me: "I'm a little drunk and very tired. I want a kiss. I love you. I wanna sleep… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @freeblackgirl: Calling all book lovers: Bitch is giving away 36 BitchReads books! Three winners will receive a gift package with the 12… 5 hours ago
- RT @grrreen: Everything you need to know about dental dams: -why to use them -how to use them -where to buy them autostraddle.com/what-is-a-dent…… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: bisexuality
Whether your jam is urban fantasy, food memoir, erotica, graphic coming-of-age, epic fantasy, romance, or contemporary queer realism, there’s a bisexual Canadian book on this list for you! She of the Mountains by Vivek Shraya “In the beginning, there is … Continue reading
Well there are just so many great books being released or that have already come out this fall that I just had to write another one of these. I could have kept them to myself, but that just would have … Continue reading
You don’t hear much about Toronto-based author A.M. Dellamonica’s novel Indigo Springs, which is surprising because it is just a gem of a book. It has so many of the literary things that I am constantly looking for, and I … Continue reading