- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
- Looking Back at My 2017 Year of Reading: A Bookish Survey
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Lara Talks Getting Queer Books in Small Town Eastern Europe, FINGERSMITH by Sarah Waters, and More!
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Estlin McPhee Talks LOTS of Queer YA and more!
- Reading and Re-Reading FALL ON YOUR KNEES by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- 2 of 5 stars to Riptide Summer by Lisa Freeman goodreads.com/review/show/21… 45 minutes ago
- RT @hkpmcgregor: Delighted to announce #PublishingUnbound, an evening on the future of publishing in Canada! Featuring @jordoisdead, @Kater… 1 hour ago
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ReadingLindy Unfortunately I couldn't see! 17 hours ago
- RT @diannaeanderson: Wanna try something. This is for ladies who date men. RT this if you’ve ever blocked a number or ghosted on a guy bec… 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: books
Hi queer book nerds! I hope it feels like spring time wherever you are, since I’m still suffering in cold rainy weather on the west coast where usually spring starts in like February. This is a belated update for the … Continue reading
“All i want is to turn my lungs into a glass instrument and let them sing glory to my sisters”: A Review of Kai Cheng Thom’s poetry collection A PLACE CALLED NO HOMELAND
Hot damn, people, Kai Cheng Thom’s a place called NO HOMELAND is a fucking phenomenal collection of poetry. I have ho-hum experiences with poetry often enough—especially books I’m sent to review for the blog—that when I pick up something like … Continue reading
“the big empty abandoned town hall their heart is echoing inside of”: A Review of Ivan Coyote’s TOMBOY SURVIVAL GUIDE
In case you had the wild notion that it wouldn’t be: Ivan Coyote’s latest and unbelievably 11th book is just as great, and possibly greater, than everything they’ve done up until now. If you’ve never read an Ivan Coyote book … Continue reading
This is an adapted list that I used last year to have a look back at what books I had read, originally stolen from Danika over at the lesbrary! I did a reading challenge this year where I only read … Continue reading
Here’s a tweet Shira Glassman sent me: That might be a good question for @canlesbrarian: fat positive f/f? That is a good question for me! I was so excited to be asked this since I’ve never researched fat positive books, … Continue reading
Ask Your Friendly Neighbourhood Lesbrarian is a Book Advice Column where you can send me your LGBTQ book related questions and recommendation requests. Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Ask Your Friendly Neighbourhood Lesbrarian” in the subject. Continue reading