- A Trans Novel to Break You, and Build You Back Up: A Review of Casey Plett’s LITTLE FISH
- Interview with a Queer Reader: Julie Rak Talks Women’s Bookstores, Gay Biker Books, Finding Your Own Queer History in Books, and More!
- “I believe in dangerous stories”: A Review of FIERCE FEMMES AND NOTORIOUS LIARS by Kai Cheng Thom
- Heck Yes, Queer Femme Romance!: A Review of Band Vs. Band, Volume 2 by Kathleen Jacques
- The Small Town Lesbian Survivor Ghost Story of Your Dreams: A Review of Amber Dawn’s SODOM ROAD EXIT
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Ellen Forney
So I’ve had a look at the books I read last year, and found some surprising and some not so surprising results. One thing that was pretty interesting is that I read more books by and/or about bisexual women than … Continue reading