- Not as Scary As I Hoped, but Cute Lesbians?: A Review of THE DARK BENEATH THE ICE by Amelinda Bérubé
- Delicious Italian Food and a Lack of Cohesion: A Review of Monica Meneghetti’s WHAT THE MOUTH WANTS
- “My bindi tells me where I’m from / my bindi reminds me of my mom”: A Review of Vivek Shraya’s Gender-Diverse Picture Book THE BOY & THE BINDI
- A Dark and Humorous Look at the Life of a Lesbian Stay-at-Home Mom: A Review of Ann-Marie MacDonald’s ADULT ONSET
- Viscerally Real Queers, Dyke Processing, Kink, and Disability in Jane Eaton Hamilton’s novel WEEKEND
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: lgbtq middle grade
A Possibility of Whales by Victoria-based author Karen Rivers is, to my knowledge, the first Canadian middle grade book to feature a transgender character. This makes it a pretty big deal. Overall, I’m happy this book exists for cisgender and … Continue reading