- My 2018 Year in Reading: Favourite Books of the Year, Most Memorable Character, Best Cover, and More!
- The 10 Best Queer Books of 2018 (that I read, at least)
- Not as Scary As I Hoped, but Cute Lesbians?: A Review of THE DARK BENEATH THE ICE by Amelinda Bérubé
- Delicious Italian Food and a Lack of Cohesion: A Review of Monica Meneghetti’s WHAT THE MOUTH WANTS
- “My bindi tells me where I’m from / my bindi reminds me of my mom”: A Review of Vivek Shraya’s Gender-Diverse Picture Book THE BOY & THE BINDI
- On page 55 of 358 of Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 10 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Saga, Vol. 8 by Brian K. Vaughan goodreads.com/review/show/26… 12 hours ago
- @brittashipsit @AvidReaderBlog Seriously that's like the highest praise for a librarian 😊 14 hours ago
- RT @Bina_ReadThis: Doggies, a mystery bookshop, Black woman detective and granny sidekick! Recommended📚💖👇 twitter.com/vmburns/status… 14 hours ago
- @brittashipsit @AvidReaderBlog Aw so happy to hear that! 😁 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: manga
Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
Meet Vigdis, a lesbian reader and writer from Norway! She gave me a really lovely and detailed answer to my “introduce yourself question,” which I thought I would reproduce here: Well, what can I say? Firstly, I didn’t ‘realize’ I … Continue reading