- Big News: No More Patreon
- My 2018 Year in Reading: Favourite Books of the Year, Most Memorable Character, Best Cover, and More!
- The 10 Best Queer Books of 2018 (that I read, at least)
- Not as Scary As I Hoped, but Cute Lesbians?: A Review of THE DARK BENEATH THE ICE by Amelinda Bérubé
- Delicious Italian Food and a Lack of Cohesion: A Review of Monica Meneghetti’s WHAT THE MOUTH WANTS
- Reaching Out for My Queer Muslim Community to Hold Me After Christchurch autostraddle.com/reaching-out-f… via @autostraddle 1 day ago
- RT @AceOfBens: Hey, friends! I've just updated this list of 20BiTeen books, so go check it out! A few of them have already been published,… 2 days ago
- RT @sam_aye_ahm: Friends, I know so many of us are feeling helpless in the wake of the Christchurch shootings. Here is one thing we can do.… 2 days ago
- RT @Lesbrary: 9 queer Latinx books you have to read before you die buff.ly/2Hn2ruE https://t.co/0XAbGz3ild 2 days ago
- Marked as to-read: How to Forget a Duke by Vivienne Lorret goodreads.com/review/show/27… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: manga
Interview with a Queer Reader: Vigdis Talks Reading Boy-on-Boy Yaoi Manga as a Lesbian, Trying to Find Good Queer Books in Norway, and More!
Meet Vigdis, a lesbian reader and writer from Norway! She gave me a really lovely and detailed answer to my “introduce yourself question,” which I thought I would reproduce here: Well, what can I say? Firstly, I didn’t ‘realize’ I … Continue reading