- A Romance about Love and Grief: A Review of the Graphic Novel FORWARD by Lisa Maas
- “I love them dancing, dancing”: A Review of the Poetry Collection ALL VIOLET by Rani Rivera
- May Update: Don’t Forget You Can Win Queer Books from Me Each Month!
- Interview With A Queer Reader: Sophia Talks Ace Representation, Jeanette Winterson, Queer YA, and more!
- March Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Events Featuring Casey Plett, Amber Dawn, &Joshua Whitehead, Queer BC Book Prize Nominees, and More!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Naked Heart Festival
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: New Queer Library in Vancouver, LGBTQ Festival of Words in Toronto, and New Work by Vivek Shraya and Zoe Whittall
Hello and welcome to this new segment on Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian! In response to reader feedback asking for more news posts and cause it would be nice to share all the little tidbits of information about queer and trans … Continue reading