- A Ferocious, Devastating YA Thriller: A Review of SADIE by Courtney Summers
- Sarcastic Sex Workers and Lesbian Frog Catchers in Emma Donoghue’s Historical Novel Frog Music
- “riot grrrl raised me, I’m rigorous af, and I breathe the fire of nookomis into everything I do”: A Review of nîtisânak by Lindsay Nixon
- Big News: No More Patreon
- My 2018 Year in Reading: Favourite Books of the Year, Most Memorable Character, Best Cover, and More!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Nancy Jo Cullen
A few things I feel like y’all should know about: 1) Plenitude Magazine, a Victoria-based queer literary magazine, is accepting submissions for its third issue until July 5th! In their own words, here’s what they’re looking for: Plenitude Magazine aims … Continue reading
Plenitude!: it’s a brand new magazine of the queer and literary sort, based out of Victoria. If you’ve been missing queer short fiction and poetry in your life—especially poetry—you should be pumped right about now! When I received an email … Continue reading