- A Ferocious, Devastating YA Thriller: A Review of SADIE by Courtney Summers
- Sarcastic Sex Workers and Lesbian Frog Catchers in Emma Donoghue’s Historical Novel Frog Music
- “riot grrrl raised me, I’m rigorous af, and I breathe the fire of nookomis into everything I do”: A Review of nîtisânak by Lindsay Nixon
- Big News: No More Patreon
- My 2018 Year in Reading: Favourite Books of the Year, Most Memorable Character, Best Cover, and More!
- Marked as to-read: Please Send Help by Gaby Dunn goodreads.com/review/show/29… 13 hours ago
- RT @mollypriddy: i love this website and the all the weirdos across the world who make it happen — before i wrote for it, i read it. i was… 15 hours ago
- RT @byleahjohnson: GIVE @AUTOSTRADDLE YOUR MONEY, PEOPLE. WE HAVE TO KEEP INDEPENDENT QUEER MEDIA ALIVE AND THIS IS A WAY TO DO THAT. I MEA… 15 hours ago
- RT @BethMaczko: “SUPPORT AUTOSTRADDLE, NUMBER NIIIIIIIIIIINE!!” you heard her. autostraddle.biz https://t.co/w146C5hjJZ 15 hours ago
- RT @meyrude: autostraddle is a vitally important site and community and is helping make sure TERFS know lesbianism isn’t theirs. if you can… 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Room Magazine
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Upcoming Queer Issue of Room Magazine, Fantasy by Trans Femmes, New Queer Indigenous Work, and More!
Welcome to this second installment of my new monthly-ish column news about stuff that’s happening in the Canadian and/or Indigenous LGBTQ2IA+ literary world. Have something you think I should cover next time? Send me an email: stepaniukcasey [at] gmail.com. Did … Continue reading