- March Patreon Update: Important News about the Number of Posts Per Month I’ll Be Doing
- Q&A with Karen Rivers, author of A POSSIBILITY OF WHALES
- Family, Whales, and Trans Kids in Middle Grade Novel A POSSIBILITY OF WHALES by Karen Rivers
- Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Lots of Queer and Trans Writers Will Be at Growing Room in Vancouver, Plus Exciting New Work to Read and Put On Your TBR
- Interview With A Queer Reader: Sam Talks SIMON VS. THE HOMO SAPIENS AGENDA, Feeling Less Alone While Reading Queer Books, and More!
- Just had a quick look through the @LambdaLiterary award finalists. Counted 3 bi women authors with books about them… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 minutes ago
- RT @underoosbellamy: So I'm gonna to a giveaway for Leah and the offbeat by @beckyalbertalli There will be two winners. One physical an… 13 minutes ago
- Omg, a self-identified 10 year old just commented on my blog asking for resources on lesbian history in Vancouver f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 32 minutes ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Do y’all understand how many lives this cover is going to change? How many little boys and girls (and adults) who are a… 1 hour ago
- March Patreon Update: Important News about the Number of Posts Per Month I’ll Be Doing caseythecanadianlesbrarian.com/2018/03/22/mar… https://t.co/XaOTOTbShp 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Sigal Samuel
Queer Can Lit Newsflash: Upcoming Queer Issue of Room Magazine, Fantasy by Trans Femmes, New Queer Indigenous Work, and More!
Welcome to this second installment of my new monthly-ish column news about stuff that’s happening in the Canadian and/or Indigenous LGBTQ2IA+ literary world. Have something you think I should cover next time? Send me an email: stepaniukcasey [at] gmail.com. Did … Continue reading